Milton-Freewater, Oregon Law Firm Leading Clients to Positive Results
Seasoned attorneys with 50 combined years of experience in helping clients with their legal needs
Monahan, Grove & Tucker in Milton-Freewater, Oregon represents individuals and businesses in Milton-Freewater and throughout Oregon’s Morrow, Umatilla and Union Counties in matters of wills and estate planning, criminal law, family law, business planning, real estate law, and municipal law. The skilled and knowledgeable attorneys at the firm have 50 combined years of experience in providing clients with effective legal representation. The firm has a demonstrated track record of achieving favorable outcomes for our clients. The attorneys’ civil manner and professional demeanor efficiently maneuver the litigation process to help secure positive results. They are compassionate toward their clients and derive considerable satisfaction in helping them reach resolution of their legal challenges. When necessary, they fight aggressively to protect their clients’ rights. They find their practice invigorating and stimulating and are more than willing to go the distance to lead to you to success. To schedule a consultation and find out how the firm can help you with your legal needs, call Monahan, Grove & Tucker today.
Professional practice successfully serving clients
Monahan, Grove & Tucker provides professional legal services informed by extensive knowledge and experience. The attorneys at the firm are:
- Experienced — They have 50 combined years of experience. They fully apply their knowledge to the benefit of each client. They stay informed about legal trends and ever-changing case law, with the goal of providing you — our client — with the best-possible legal representation.
- Professional — They are professional and work diligently to secure your goals. In understanding that legal issues can be a burden, they strive to represent you effectively and in a cost-efficient manner.
- Dedicated — They are dedicated to each case they take — from inception to conclusion. Compassionate and understanding of your needs, they are determined to fight vigorously for you — and to secure a successful resolution to your case.
Compassionate attorneys devoted to representing clients in a variety of practice areas
Monahan, Grove & Tucker serves clients in matters of wills and estate planning, criminal law, family law, business planning, real estate law, and municipal law.
- Wills and estate planning — In wills and estate planning, the attorneys at the firm help you secure the long-term well-being and financial security of your family through handling estate tax issues, choosing an executor, appointing a guardian, drafting wills, establishing trusts, Advance Directives and Powers of Attorney.
- Criminal law — In criminal law, the attorneys protect the rights of those who have been charged with crimes — from misdemeanors to serious felonies — in state.
- Municipal law — In municipal law, the attorneys at the firm represent individual citizens and local governing bodies in matters related to boundary changes, building and construction, economic development, eminent domain, ordinance drafting and more.
Contact knowledgabe Milton-Freewater attorneys today
To schedule a consultation, call Monahan, Grove & Tucker in Milton-Freewater, Oregon today at 541-938-3377 or contact the firm online.